March 4, 2009

Hey hey hey!!!
(callie's line)LOL




Let's see...i think today's post will be pretty long because I need to do 2 very long tags from Ben Choo and Scott Lee.I don't think I have got enough time to do but I'll try very best!!xD




So let's see the March Birthday Peoples!!!Heh Heh

On the 1st of March it was Johnathan Ong and The Mamak,Kicap,and so whatever called boy..LOL......I think you people should know who is Ashraf??xD

2nd of March would be Miss Deborah Chan=))

On the 4th of March was Chin Ling and Callie lim...they got a few similarities like they shared the same birthday date,i think they're in the same class and they initial name are the same!!The CL's...hahaha..wait ar...now I'm busy finding callie's picture...heh

TAdaa!!Here's Callie Lim Wei Qi..lol.....damn poser weih....hahaha




And On the 7th of March!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!lol...bajet sial..
and Feng Wai Yi:)
Yap Zhen Wei:)
Tan Hui Yi:)
Ainaa Delaila:)


I hope I didn't missed anyone out.heh heh


Yesterday I was showered with so many birthday wishes from you guys(You know who you are)..Thanks A lot!!!;)
and today there is be a frisbee match against USJ 4 school....i think.anyway just want to wish all the best to u guys and Farhan told me that he shall score 7 times since my birthday is on this very special day.LoLThanks Farhan!!!

And now the tags......


Tag by BEN CHOO

Rules:It's harder than it looks like!

Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name

question.1. What is your name: Ryan Yap Kheng Leong

2. A four Letter Word: Race

3. A boy's Name: Ricky

4. A girl's Name: Renee

5. An occupation: Racer

6. A color: Red

7. Something you'll wear: Ring

8. A food: Roast Pork..YUm....

9. Something found in the bathroom: Roller

10. A place: Rusia

11. A reason for being late: Resting

12. Something you'd shout: Rwwr!!!Lol

13. A movie title: Runaway Bride

14. Something you drink: Red Juice

15. A musical group: Red Hot Chilli Peppers

16. An animal: Rabbit

17. A street name: Raden Street

18. A type of car: Rambler

19. The title of a song: Rule The World

20. Tag 10 people:

Callie

Renee

Marcus

Kelly Lim

Wai Yi

Wei Qin

Edward

Jun Wei

Li Teng

Nicole



Scott!!!!!!!!!!ur tag damn long wei......will do later eheh

sorry

No comments: