December 30, 2008

TODAY IS PMR RESULTSDAY!!!!!



Yea....I woke up like around 8.30 in the morning and left for school around 10 sharp??lol
Then my sis and I went to bought the school exercise book at the school's bookshop...heh......then we met Pn.Sharizad then later it was 11a.m i think.....and that was the time we lined up outside the old hall to collect the results.The feeling was very scary but managed to overcome it.Before getting the results,I've still got time joke with Marcus..lol...I was like shaking and telling him.....eh Marcus,I can't feel my balls weih.....lol..then started laughing.Then you know la....the results part,there were people crying,laughing and everything mixed feeling la...like rojak..ahahaa.I was kinda disappointed with my results because I didn't get the strike.I meant straight A's but anyway it was still a good results for my hardwork..I got 6A's and 1 solitary B for my Bahasa Melayu.....this is crap...UPSR BM GOT B then PMR also get B..haihz..but when SPM..I'll get A...AHAHAHAHA.









and yea..the day before i took my results.....My family and I went to Genting again.This is like the second going there in the month of December.This is trip is like way cooler than the last trip.The weather was like changing all the time...it rain,then stop then continue to rain and stop and then the dark clouds came in...all the roller coaster ride was off except the cyclone due to it's slippery track.so i only sat the space shot and those functioning ride...here are some pics and i'm signing off.....bye













































































Pic of the day..Yea!!!The spinner!!

















































No comments: