July 6, 2009

THIS IS IT!!!!



















It has been a while since I last update so I guess this is gonna be a long post????Neh.....
Anyway it's just a guessed and I know where I stand=)
So this was our recent choir picture during the Malaysian Choral Eisteddfod VII.Here's the link to their blog http://www.malaysianchoral.blogspot.com/
I really enjoyed the time I spent there with my friends and I make new friends too=)



And now let's change the topic to The King Of POP!!!!

Firstly I would like to pay my respect to him.I was a fan of him since I was young and I like most of his songs like The Thriller,Bad,The Way You Make Me Feel, and much more.The latest update about him is the video clips on his final rehearsal concert 'This Is It' might be on DVD's.Woo hoo...This is a must buy DVD.LOL




















Michael Joseph Jackson
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

The King Of Pop was famous for his songs,military outfit,his Billie Jean's White Glove and much more but the one thing that everyone most like about him is his Robot and Moonwalk Dance.Most of the guys in Seafield started to learn his dance step but of course we can't dance exactly like him.Did I just said we???haha....even I try to dance like him xP





















And now to sport,we have Michael Owen!!!















I'm Speechless!!
What can I say???
What a shocking transfer??
A striker with many injuries!!
Will he be another Owen Hagreaves???Who recently undergo 2 knee surgeries and currently gonna get replace by Yaya Toure from Barcelona??
We will see about that.

And back to choir but this time it's on our club musical.

FOOTLOOSE THE MUSICAL!!!!

I've been working so hard,
I'm Punching my cards,6 months for what??
Oh tell me what I got;)


















































The tickets are out on sale now so do come and watch us;)

And yesterday I watched Transformer 2:Revenge of The Fallen
with Callie,Shauna,Justin and our new friend Fu Ying.






































The movie was freaking cool and I love the new theme song.
New Divide-Linkin Park-













No comments: